Systems Engineer SCCM/AD
Posted Mar 12
Finite IT Recruitment Solutions
Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
This employer requests that only candidates in
Australia apply to this job.
You appear to be located in
United States, not Australia, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Finite is seeking a Systems Engineer to join a growing team within a large government agency.
Role - Systems Engineer SCCM/AD
Location - Liverpool
Rate Budget: $550 - $575 per day Inclusive
Contract: Initial 6 months
- Extensive experience in creating and maintaining SOE based on Windows 10
- Extensive experience in configuring and maintaining SCCM Current Branch
- Good knowledge of various network protocols, especially in the TCP/IP suit (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of anti-virus software, especially TrendMicro
- Good knowledge of VPN remote access, especially RSA
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, especially GPOs
- Ability to liaise with Senior Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Current unrestricted NSW driver's license (P2 license acceptable)
- Capacity and willingness to travel to SWSLHD business and service locations
- Understand and abide by the organisation's risk policies, maintaining an understanding of the operational and risk management context, managing risk accordingly.
Employment Type: Contract
Pay: 550 to 575 AUD (Australian Dollar)
Pay Period: Daily