Capital International Staffing Ltd
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Do you want to be part of advanced development for future Driver Assistance Systems and have expertise in the area of vehicle dynamics, control technology and signal processing
If you feel you need a new challenge and have the right attributes along with the technical expertise, apply for this position...
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of driver assistance functions for highly automated driving
- Documentation and maintenance of requirements
- Architecture design
- Definition of use cases and functional requirements gathering
- Development of safety concepts
- Working knowledge of system design tools (SysML, UML) and requirement management tools (DOORS)
- Knowledge of functional safety requirements ISO 26262
- German language is good to have
- Fluent English
- Desire to develop new products
- Ability to communicate well with peers and external contacts
If you wish to find out more about the projects, client and the role, please apply below. One of our experienced consultants will give you a call to discuss your expectations and professional experience.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sensors invites you to join the Findit-Fixit Forum, where you can get answers to your sensing questions—concerning technologies, products, methods, applications, and services--and also offer help to your fellow engineers. The Forum covers all kinds of topics, from the basics to the extraordinary.