Senior Test Automation Engineer (Germany)
Posted Feb 15
Gazelle Global Consulting
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in
Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in
United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
An exciting opportunity to work on a long-term project based in Neu-Isenburg- Germany.
Duration: 1 year+
Location: Neu-Isenburg, Germany
Languages: German & English
* Proven experience with large-scale software test projects, from planning to execution
* Effective test design, test planning and scheduling skills
* Hands-on knowledge of test driven, behavior driven development, continuous integration and test automation and test automation frameworks
* Hands-on knowledge of DevOps tools in relation to test automation e. g. Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Selenium and.Unit
* ITIL Foundation ISTQB Test Foundation or Certified Agile Tester Certification desirable
* Strong background in payment card industry is a significant advantage
Interviews are taking place this week.
Get in touch for immediate consideration.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months+