This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Harvey Nash GmbH supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global telecoms company focussing on mobile devices we are looking for a PMIC Engineer on a freelance basis (f/m)
Project Start: 1st May
Project duration: 6 months +
- Definition and maintenance of system, design and component level verification requirements for PMICs
- Description and explanation of test cases based on verification requirements delivered by platform, concept and design teams
- Analysis, Design and implementation of test case software in Matlab script language and other script languages
- Execution of test cases on PMU DUTs
- Analysis of and root causes identification of PMIC issues
- Review of printed circuit board (PCB) schematics and layouts for component verification evaluation boards
- Technical expert skills on oscillator circuits (XO/TSX/TCXO/VCXO) is required: Phase Noise, Start-up Time, Supply Pushing, Load Pulling, Negative Resistance measurements to be executed
- XO/Crystal/Clocking experience, in addition to Mixed Signal & Analog Power know how (and GPADC).
- Skills on mixed signal analog circuitry is mandatory
- Experience on component verification, debugging and analysis of analogue/mixed signal blocks, especially high power circuitry
- Programming skills in ANSI C/C++ or Matlab script language desired
- Written and spoken English know-how is demanded, all documentation will be in English
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your hourly rate with everything included.
Reference number: 324310
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Sensors invites you to join the Findit-Fixit Forum, where you can get answers to your sensing questions—concerning technologies, products, methods, applications, and services--and also offer help to your fellow engineers. The Forum covers all kinds of topics, from the basics to the extraordinary.