Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Integration and Test Engineer | Permanent| Cheltenham | £45000 - £50000 + good benefits and clearance bonus.
You must be prepared and eligible to go through the highest level of security clearance.
A great opportunity for highly skilled and motivated System Integration & Test Engineer to join our clients Cyber security division based in Cheltenham.
Our client is looking for an experienced integration and/or software testing professional well versed in defining and applying a range of testing techniques to a variety of systems in a range of contexts. Ideally you would have experience of working on business critical systems.
As the successful System Integration and Test Engineer your key day to day responsibilities will be:
* Assisting with requirements elaboration
* Test analysis,
* Test design,
* Test execution and reporting
Ideally you will have good experience within the following areas:
* Experience of testing within our key competencies of Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Intelligence Analytics or Software & Systems Development.
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience of testing systems developed utilising a number of the following technologies:
- Java, C++
- Enterprise Systems (J2EE)
- Object Oriented Techniques
- XML, Distributed Systems, Unix, Virtual Systems, Web Technologies
- Networking, Telecoms, Internet and IP related technologies, Embedded systems.
* Experience of developing test support tools or automated scripts using one or more of the following: Java, Unix, Perl, Visual Basic, Python, C++, or other modern language.
* Experience of working in a test capacity in the areas of Cyber Detection, Forensics, COTS Integration and Agile Systems Development.
If this role is of interest and you would like to be considered please apply with latest updated CV or call for more information.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Sensors invites you to join the Findit-Fixit Forum, where you can get answers to your sensing questions—concerning technologies, products, methods, applications, and services--and also offer help to your fellow engineers. The Forum covers all kinds of topics, from the basics to the extraordinary.